Monday, July 21, 2008

Nu boyfriend...


Guess what?... I gotta nu boyfriend...
I found him accidentally at supermarket while queing for paying my stuff. I do believe "Luv @ d first", but never experience my self. Suddenly we both talking about Tasmanian doll hanging besides me, ask my phone number and so on. BTW, I have a nu boyfriend now and its trully nice 2 b with him.
Have you ever been in such a comfortable situation like this? I never tought I'm gonna fall in luv like this, I guess I am in luv...
He just go stright to my heart and keep my inside his heart, for dont know how long. Just wish if he is the best one, then we'll b together till death falls us apart. He intended to marry me, could you believe it? In just couple weeks, he already make sure him selves to marry me... Wow, such a surprise for me...
Really nice feeling to be in his arm, being hold...uhm...really miss that time. So, if there is nothing change, he's going to marry me next year... What a great feeling...

No comments: